9. #tdc2317 One word poem
10. #tdc2346 Find a tree and tell us about it
This is what is left of one of the trees along my driveway. Several blew over and were uprooted after a night of storms. It makes me sad, because I loved being able to drive down my road and have this small lane of trees greeting me right before getting home. As you can see there aren’t many left.
11. #tdc2347 Define beauty
Seeing my children doing something they love!
12. #tdc2348 There’s a gap
13. #tdc2349 Please give us your creative recipe for some nice food
Homemade Spanish Rice
1 can of diced tomatoes
2 cups of quick cook rice
1/2-1 cup of beef broth
1/2 package of taco seasoning
Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in microwave, stirring every 2 minutes, until done. Top with shredded sharp cheddar and chopped green onion
14. #tdc2370 Newspaper collage poem
Stop me from being my best
Healthy yummy food
15. #tdc2371 Verbify a noun
verbified noun: locusting
meaning of the verbified noun: coming to an end
history of the verbified noun: I have always been told that when you hear a locust, there will be only 6 more weeks of summer. I have no idea if this is true or not, but this is what I have been told, AND what we call locusts are not really locusts, they are cicadas. Who knew?!
used in a sentence: My summer is locusting quickly!
16. #2373 Who would you walk 1,000 miles for
I would walk 1,000 miles for any one of my children and my husband, and back again!
17. #tdc2375 Map your personal sphere
18. #tdc2377 Show us your journey
My morning walk!
19. #tdc2380 What does your wall look like?
20. #tdc2381 Create a wacky Olympic event